Center for Digital Scholarship and Curation
- Alex Merrill, Co-Director, CDSC, Head of Systems and Technical Operations, WSU Libraries, manages Mukurtu CMS development, oversees digital projects, digital preservation, curation and discovery.
- Lotus Norton-Wisla, Community Archivist, supports curriculum development, community training, and digitization project management.
- Joelle ‘Ihilani Birano, Technical assistant – provides support for tribal nations and repositories partnering through the CLIR Grant for Digitizing Hidden Special Collections. Assists with digitization, workshops and training, and uploading materials into Mukurtu web portals.
- Talea Anderson, Scholarly Communication Librarian, provides support to members of the WSU community who wish to increase the visibility of their scholarly work via Research Exchange, open access publishing, or tools that facilitate wider public access.
- Dr. Trevor James Bond, Co-Director, CDSC, Associate Dean for Digital Initiatives and Special Collections, provides strategic planning and oversight for the Center, oversees library digitization efforts, and supervises library faculty and staff.
- Michael Wynne, Digital Applications Librarian, provides support for Mukurtu users, community workshops and training, and digitization and digital curation workflows.
- Steve Taylor, Information Technology Specialist, software developer for Mukurtu, technical support and development for the Research Exchange and other open access publishing tools and systems.
- Josh Conver,GIS Librarian, provides mapping services, collaborates on units digital projects, and supports geospatial data management for the Research Exhcange
- Dr. Kimberly Christen, served as Professor and Chair of Digital Technology and Culture, Director of Center for Digital Scholarship and Curation, provided strategic planning and oversight for the Center, directed grant funded projects, facilitated graduate training and community workshops.