Center for Digital Scholarship and Curation
- Dr. Kimberly Christen, Director of the CDSC, Director of the Digital Technology and Culture program, provides strategic planning and oversight for the Center, directs grant funded projects, facilitates graduate training and community workshops.
- Alex Merrill, Director of Technology, CDSC, Head of Systems and Technical Operations, WSU Libraries, manages Mukurtu CMS development, oversees digital projects, digital preservation, curation and discovery.
- Michael Wynne, Digital Applications Librarian, provides support for Mukurtu users, community workshops and training, and digitization and digital curation workflows.
- Steve Taylor, Information Technology Specialist, software developer for Mukurtu, technical support and development for the Research Exchange and other open access publishing tools and systems.
- Maria Montenegro, Sustainable Heritage Network Project Assistant, creates educational resources for the SHN, performs outreach to grow the program’s network and plans for SHN workshops.
- Dr. Trevor James Bond, Co-Director, CDSC, Associate Dean for Digital Initiatives and Special Collections, provides strategic planning and oversight for the Center, oversees library digitization efforts, and supervises library faculty and staff.
- Lotus Norton-Wisla, Digital and Community Outreach Archivist, supports curriculum development, community training, and digitization project management.
- William Clements, Digital Projects Archivist, provides support for Mukurtu users, community workshops and training, and supports collaborative curation in the Plateau Peoples’ Web Portal.
- Talea Anderson, Scholarly Communication Librarian, provides support to members of the WSU community who wish to increase the visibility of their scholarly work via Research Exchange, open access publishing, or tools that facilitate wider public access.