Center for Digital Scholarship and Curation
Join us at the CDSC
- Data Curation: get help with ethically and responsibly curating your cultural resources or managing your collections using Mukurtu CMS, Omeka, and Scalar.
- Digitization: digitize photos, documents and/or objects for a community collections management project, research initiative, or public project.
- Preservation: learn about best practices for the organization and preservation of your digital materials.
- Workshops: learn how to use digital tools for classes, community engagement, teaching and more.
- Training: opportunities for students and faculty to develop and incorporate technology and hands-on activities, assignments and research.
- Grant Writing: collaborate with CDSC staff to find the right sources of funding for your community, research or organization’s digital projects.
- Research: collaborate on project planning and organization, get help with assessment and explore new and emerging models of digital research, publishing and peer review.
- Learn: attend public lectures on digital scholarship and curation, digital humanities reading groups, workshops and more.
- Scholarly Communication: share scholarly work, and get support for open access publishing, data management and assessment of scholarly impact.